Currently there are no items in the Royal listing using WebMoney
Lifetime + 300 silver coin + 1 green bird for free
Min/Max: 1 $ / no limit
Our Investment: $50.00
Payout Ratio: 172% in profit
Last Payout: Nov 10th, 2019
Added: Nov 10th, 2019
Monitored: 3 days
Lifetime: 1058 days
Buy birds, they will lay you eggs. The eggs will accumulate in the warehouse, collect them. Sell eggs and get silver for them. Exchange silver for real money, or buy more birds so that they bring you even more profit! * Register now and get a "Green Bird! + 300 silver as a gift. * + 100% to any replenishment * Bonus birds as a gift when replenishing more than 3 $.
Currently there are no items in the Leader listing using WebMoney
0.1-0.25% daily forever + various games, quests and lottery money withdrawals
Min/Max: 0.10 $ / no limit
Our Investment: $20.00
Payout Ratio: 71%
Last Payout: Apr 17th, 2019
Added: Apr 15th, 2019
Monitored: 212 days
Lifetime: 702 days
Autonomous money generator! The unique algorithm of the system - automatically identifies and enriches active participants!
There are 4 main games in the project: Reserve, Super, Reverse, Freedom. Game Reserve is the main tool for earning and investing on the project: We occupy a place and wait until the other participants take their places. As soon as the last participant takes the place - the random number generator will choose the "loser". 10% of its rates will receive the rest of the participants. Another 10% go to the reserve fund. If your bet has passed, you get 10% profit with a probability of 90% (With big bets, one win is not very bad). You continue to play and do 10% of the bet time after time (many participants managed to win more than 50 times in a row). In the Super game, almost everything is the same, but you can only make one bet. In Reverse and Freedom games, there is only one winner and he takes the pot.
In addition, other interesting games, quests and lotteries + miner and bonuses in the Surfer section are waiting for you on the BITKORESH project! The project has its own BTK cryptocurrency, which is constantly growing in price. There is a liability: Invest-box, a unique tool for increasing BTK turnover, from 0.1% to 0.25% per day for the balance in the box.
Currently there are no items in the Trial listing using WebMoney
Currently there are no items in the SCAM listing using WebMoney